Monday, August 05, 2013

More Gel Resist Fabrics


These are some more glue resist fabrics. I used hand-dyed fabrics, Elmer's blue glue gel, and Dye-na-flow paint. I like this first one. 



These next 2 ended up with lots of blobs on them. I think I was trying to do too much and the glue got heavy in areas. It also didn't help that I was trying to find something and set a book down on top of the blue one! 


I applied the glue gel on a flat surface so I'm wondering if that helped the blobs spread. Maybe if I try stretching it over a frame so that the fabric isn't sitting on a surface but is suspended. Something new to try.

1 comment:

Sarah Ann Smith said...

Beth....are you the person who commented on Jamie Fingal's review of my video workshop? If so, please write to me via my website or blog because if you are that person, then you won the video! The email address you left on Jamie's blog keeps not working for either of us!